Page last updated 2 March 2018
Grant Aid Funding from Simpson and Ashland Parish Council
Simpson and Ashland Parish Council are pleased to accept applications for grants up to a maximum of £500 for activities and resources that will benefit the residents of the parish. If you have any questions, please refer to the Clerk.
For Terms & Conditions, and an application form, please download the forms below:
Grant Application Form
Grant Terms and Conditions
To see latest grants approved please see minutes.
During 2019/20 Financial year to date the Parish Council has agreed to grant support to the following:
- Provision of new signs for Hanmer Road Neighbourhood Watch Scheme. Funding approved was £191.32.
- Insurance cover for the Peace Picnic. Funding provided was £61.50
- MK Simpson Tapestry. Funding approved for £150.00.
- MK Simpson and Ashland Exhibition. Funding approved for £213.00.To date,
- Food Bank funding was provided for £500.00.
- Lissel Road Neighbourhood watch. Funding provided for £45.99.
- Living Archive. Funding was provided for £350.00.
- MK Mount MK50 event. Funding was provided for £175.00.
- The installation of a kissing gate leading from Lissel Road to the linear park. Funding provided was £240.00
- The Ritz tea in April 2015. Funding provided was £100.00. Click here for report.
- The Vintage Wedding Dress event held as St Thomas Church in May 2015. Funding provided was £196.27. Click here for report.
- Ousel Park MK Community bank (Branch of Swan Credit Union). Funding provided was £250.00. Click here for report.
- Milton Keynes Rugby Club. Funding provided was £250.00. Click here for report.
- Works for Us. Funding provided was £497.42.
- Simpson and Ashland Garden Group. Funding provided was £200.00
See newsletter for report updates for the above grants.